Saturday, December 18, 2010

Also (Mark Ge)

Also

My good friend came by today
I was tired out of my mind, back home from holiday shopping
the mall filled to the brim with horny women and their male friends
that's when I noticed your back at the check out counter
could it be?
Oh it is you
my once upon a time lover
with my mother in line
what to do...
oh how awkward, I have to use the restroom
no we shall wait
oh and there are several other cashier clerks
but we get you
you played it real cool
acted like you didn't know me
haven't seen me before
but what to do now?
As I walked around the mall smiling all day
thinking it was you that I held in my arms
embracing our naked bodies in my cramped ghetto apartment
should I message you on your iPhone?
To say that I liked seeing you today
though not necessarily in the same context
even though I love mom
and my good friend
who has just left
who I've also been to bed with

No comments:

Post a Comment